HKTDC Entrepreneur Day 2016-- Fund and Mentor Session
Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is hosting Entrepreneur Day 2016 (E-Day), which is their annual anchor entrepreneurial event with a wealth of start-up opportunities and supporting services tailor-made for the new start-ups in Hong Kong. Last year, they featured more than 270 exhibitors, and the two-day event attracted close to 16,000 visitors. They will be organising the 8th edition of E-day on 13-14 May, and will feature a new Innovative Technology Zone. The Fund & Mentor Session is a deal-sourcing and matchmaking session, with pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings between project owners and potential investors/mentors to explore cooperation.
Please see below the details of this event:
Date, Time & Venue
· 13 May 2016 (Friday), 2:00-6:00pm
· Hall 1E, HKCEC
· One-to-one individual meetings will be arranged prior to the event
· Participating company will be paired with other potential collaborators based on shared areas of interest
· During the 4 hours event, each session is tentatively set to 20 minutes and supposed to arrange 40 meetings
· Now – 31 Mar Registration commences – Projects, investors and mentor recruitment
· April Project selection by investors/mentors & Matchmaking
· Late April to Early May Meeting confirmation
Highlight of E-Day 2016 – Start-up Zone for Technology and Innovative Sector
They welcome potential investors to come to their new Innovative Technology Zone to connect and explore business opportunities with start-ups specializing in the Healthcare, Biotech, Fintech and Green-Tech sectors. Attached please find the powerpoint for more information regarding Entrepreneur Day 2016.