Apply for funding
AV DEAL SUBMISSION PROCESS
Register for an entrepreneur profile
There is no fee to apply or to present. When you register and create an entrepreneur profile, you will be required to fill in deal information and upload your executive summary pitch deck. Your profile will be reviewed by the team and if acceptable will be submitted into that months round of voting for all AngelVest members to view and vote on.
Since submitted deals will be shared with our members, entrepreneurs are required to sign an Acknowledgement and Consent form in order to register.
You will not be allowed to pitch to more than one location per round. If you wish to re-apply for funding, you will need to register online again.
Review of submissions
We will review your submissions and you may get emails or phone calls from us for further questions, if any. Face-to-face meetings may be arranged as well. If you meet our objectives, your submission will be included as a candidate for our voting process. All of our members will be voting on the submissions we collect for the month, after voting, we select 4 companies to present in each of our locations (Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai).
If your submission is selected
You will be invited to give a 10-minute pitch to our members at our monthly General Pitch Meeting. After hearing the pitch, AngelVest members interested in your company will form a team for due diligence. At the conclusion of due diligence, we agree on a term sheet and then funding closes.
General Pitch meeting format:
- 6:30-7:00pm Networking
- 7:00-7:15pm 10-min Private Presentation by Company A, followed by 5 min Q&A
- 7:15-7:20pm AngelVest’s internal discussion
- 7:20-7:35pm 10-min Private Presentation by Company B, followed by 5 min Q&A
- 7:35 -7:40pm AngelVest’s internal discussion
- 7:40-7:55pm 10-min Private Presentation by Company C, followed by 5 min Q&A
- 7:55- 8:00pm AngelVest’s internal discussion
- 8:00-8:15pm 10-min Private Presentation by Company D, followed by 5 min Q&A
- 8:15-8:20pm AngelVest’s internal discussion and meeting conclusion